My wife and I realize we cannot accomplish the work God called us to do without help. The work is too large, the burden too heavy and the needs too great. We need your help! We need you to stand with us. We need you to say, “we’re with you.” And yes, we need your prayers and financial support to accomplish the mission of ACM.
Let me take a moment to share with you our mission: it is taking the Kingdom of God to the unchurched and teaching them Biblical principles of successful living and transforming them into effective Christ followers.
Our mission is the mandate God gave us, and we are committed to fulfilling it. You may be thinking our mission sounds good, but your schedule and commitments will not permit you to help us take the Kingdom of God to the unchurched or disciple a group of broken men or travel overseas. God knows that and doesn’t necessarily expect you to do those things. He does, however, expect His followers to help others accomplish those things through partnership. That was the point Paul the Apostle made to the church in 3 John 1-18.
Now’s an excellent time to define partnership. It’s sharing and shouldering a joint mission. It’s covenant. A bond of love based on compassion and commitment. We ask you to enter this partnership with ACM, and more importantly, with Christ to become a general in David’s Army. By doing so, you’ll help us build God’s Kingdom, spread His Word everywhere and change lives. Trust me, nothing in life will be more meaningful, rewarding and fulfilling.
We have different levels of partnership
We greatly appreciate every partner in David’s army and give them the rank of General. However, based on their level of giving, we rank each General as a One, Two, Three, Four or Five Star General. Each level of partnership receives benefits in appreciation of their giving.
- One Star Generals give at least $20/month or an annual gift of $200.
- Two Star Generals give at least $50/month or an annual gift of $500.
- Three Star Generals give at least $100/month or an annual gift of $1000.
- Four Star Generals give at least $250/month or an annual gift of $2500.
- Five Star Generals give at least $ 500/month or an annual gift of $5000.
What Does a Partner Receive from ACM?
- One Star Generals receive a welcome kit including a partnership T-shirt (based on availability), monthly partnership letter, discounted ministry products and prayer support
- Two Star Generals receive all that One Star Generals receive plus a monthly love gift.
- Three Star Generals receive all that Two Star Generals receive plus VIP seating at any ACM sponsored event.
- Four Star Generals receive all that Three Star Generals receive plus online access to free specialized courses offered by ACM.
- Five Star Generals receive all that Four Star Generals receive plus an annual appreciation retreat.
Scriptural Support for Partnership
The covenant and ministry of partnership is not man made. God instituted partnership way back in the Old Testament. For example, God partnered with Adam and Eve to populate the earth. He partnered with Abraham to bring Christ into the world. Jesus partnered with His disciples and followers to spread His ministry. Paul, the apostle, partnered with the church at Philippi to preach the Gospel through Asia Minor. Below are a few scriptures that support the covenant and ministry of partnership.
- Philippians 1:5; 4:15
- II Corinthians 8:23; 1:7
- I John 1:3
- Philemon 1:17
- Luke 8:1-3
- Hebrews 3:1
- III John 1-8
Scriptural Support for the Work of ACM
Various scriptures likewise support the work that ACM does. We invite you to read the scriptures below to see that our mission is rooted and grounded in the expressed Word of God so that you will have confidence in your giving.
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Luke 4:18-19
- Matthew 25:31-46
- Acts 10:38
- I John 3:17
- James 2:14-17
Thank you for becoming a General in David’s Army. You partnership enables us to reach more souls and change more lives for Christ.[/charityhome_vc_section_title]